Parent Guide to Online Learning
Parents often struggle to help their children transition into online courses. They want to know: Is this the best option for my child? What can I do to help him or her succeed? Designed for parents and guardians who are new to the world of virtual learning, this guide will help you map out the factors you ought to consider before enrolling your child in an online course.
In this guide, we explore answers to the following questions:
- What is online learning?
- What do students like about taking online courses?
- What challenges do students face in their online courses?
- How do you know if online learning is right for your child?
- What are the characteristics of successful online learners?
- How can you help your child prepare for online learning?
- What kinds of questions should you ask of your school or online learning provider?